From NOW to WOW! back!
The Tele-Workshop Series Designed Exclusively for Coaches
and Related Industry Professionals is back and better than
ever with an expanded format!
Facilitated by Barbara Russo, President
Barbara Russo STRATEGICS
Adjunct Faculty NYU-SCPS Coaching Program
Whether you are a new coach just starting out, an established coach eager to recharge and reconnect to core coaching principles or a related industry professional eager to enhance your expertise through a coaching skill set, this series is for you!
The Tele-Workshop will provide each participant the opportunity to stretch, challenge and celebrate who you are and how you want to be as a coach. The purpose of the workshop is to build and expand upon your coaching inventory of best practices in a warm, supportive, stimulating and collaborative environment.
Read what participants are saying…click here
ICF Continuing Education Coach Credits!
6-Sessions! New Expanded 75-minute format!
The Expanded Tele-Workshop Series:
- Designed for those just starting out in their coaching business, related professionals who want to build upon their inventory of best practices and those who are eager to further enhance their coaching skills.
- An opportunity to stretch, challenge and celebrate your individual strengths and uniqueness.
- A Supportive forum to define roles and hone coaching skills through live-action coaching with feedback.
- A unique workshop to build and expand upon inventory of best practices in a warm, supportive and collaborative environment.
You will discover new ways to:
- Identify your unique coaching voice
- Access your resourcefulness within the coaching engagement
- Develop additional skills and techniques
- Explore challenges
- Build expertise
Due to demand additional Tele-Workshops have been added.
REGISTER TODAY & SAVE:
Early-bird Registration only $299!
(*After September 4th, Enrollment Fee: $399)
Four Schedules to Choose From:
Schedule NW1. Tuesdays – 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. EST
October 13-20- 27
Schedule NW2. Wednesdays – 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. EST
September 9 -16 – 23
October 14 – 21 -28
Schedule NW3. Thursdays – 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. EST
September 10 – 17 – 24
October 15 – 22 – 29
Schedule NW4. Wednesdays – 12:00 to 1:15 p.m. EST
September 9 – 16 – 23
October 15 – 22 - 29